From $12,240 Ride Away
THE APEX PREDATOR
Hear the wild induction roar strike your soul.
Feel genuine GSX-R power stir your spirit.
Own the apex of every corner.
Powered by a legendary supersport engine.
Armed with the latest technologies.
Tuned to command the streets.
Built to reign supreme over naked sport bikes.
The GSX-S750Z is a true apex predator.
The Special Edition Z-model features bold Metallic Matte Black bodywork, blacked-out exhaust system, black anodized front fork stanchion tubes, unquie graphics and rim decals.
Ready to rock the streets
Three-mode traction control system
Carefully sculptued bodywork
The thin seat is shaped for sport riding, and also to helps make it easier to firmly plant one’s your feet on ground and combines with the handlebars and footpegs to ensure a comfortable riding position.
Lightweight LCD instrumentation
Bridgestone BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S21 tyres
Sporty, lightweight wheels
Lean, clean exhaust system
Variant cross-section swing arm
Radial mounted four-piston opposed front calipers
Petal-type front and rear discs
NISSIN Antilock Brake System
Full control at your fingertips
KYB inverted front forks
Shorter final drive ratio
Lightweight black footpegs
their black colouring makes them blend in naturally with the machine to enhance the bike's tough look.
Easy Start System
Low RPM Assist
Aggressive headlight design
- New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportsbike experience.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportsbike frame.
- Aggressive styling, with cues from the renowned GSX-S1000, surround an ergonomically comfortable, yet sporty riding position.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- Camshafts tuned specifically for the GSX-S750 deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low-to-mid RPM range, while still producing peak performance.
- New, ten-hole, long-nose fuel injectors deliver finer atomised fuel to increase combustion efficiency.
- Suzuki’s patented, Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
- A new, larger capacity air box is required to match the higher engine output. The air inlets have been designed to provide an exciting auditory experience.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in linear throttle response and class-leading fuel economy.
- The digital ignition fires iridium type spark plugs that increase spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to higher power, more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up, and a more stable idle. These quality components also last longer than conventional spark plugs.
- Angular radiator shrouds efficiently guide cooling air to the high-capacity radiator. Additional heat is removed from the engine via the use of a lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler (like those used on GSX-R models).
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack and pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- The refined shift linkage helps the rider easily and quickly select the best gear for the riding conditions.
- The strong drive chain uses O-rings to preserve internal lubrication so power is transmitted smoothly and quietly.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750’s new bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The low 820mm seat height contributes to the sporty, yet upright riding position and aids rider confidence at stops.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber working through a progressive linkage, has 7-way adjustable spring preload.
- Distinctively shaped headlight nacelle contains a bright 60/55W H4 halogen bulb. The tail section houses an integrated LED taillight with a dual-pane, red/clear lens.
- The display has an adjustable intensity, white-colour backlight for great night-time visibility and is flanked by LED indicators for the turn signals, high beam, malfunction, traction control, ABS, plus coolant temperature and oil pressure alerts.
- A three-phase charging system, with an oil-cooled stator, keeps the maintenance-free battery up to charge for trouble-free operation.
GSX-S750Z COMING SOON SPECIFICATIONS
|Engine||IN-LINE 4-CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, DOHC LIQUID-COOLED|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||41MM KYB INVERTED TELESCOPIC FORKS WITH ADJUSTABLE PRELOAD|
|Rear Suspension||LINK TYPE, KYB WITH FULLY ADJUSTABLE SPRING PRELOAD|
|Front Brakes||NISSIN FOUR-PISTON CALIPERS, DUAL 310MM PETAL DISCS WITH ABS|
|Rear Brakes||NISSIN SINGLE-PISTON CALIPER, 240MM PETAL DISC WITH ABS|
|Fuel Capacity||16 LITRES|
|Colours||METALLIC MATTE BLACK|
|Warranty||2 year unlimited kilometre|
|Seat Height||820 MM|
|Wet Weight||213 KG|
SPECIAL RIDE AWAY OFFER, WHILE STOCKS LAST.