KingQuad 400 FSi 4x4
From $9,990 Ride Away*
Sporty and stylish bodywork. A comprehensive set of features for user convenience and comfort. The KINGQUAD 400FSi 4x4, powered by an efficient fuel-injected 376cm3 4-valve engine matched to a functional semi-automatic 5-speed transmission, is designed, equipped and ready to deliver class-leading performance.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It's our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn't be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
5-Speed semi-automatic clutch
A five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch and reverse allows the rider to select their gear position for maximum traction and fuel efficiency. The KingQuad 400FSi also boasts a class-leading high/ low selectable sub-transmission that offers versatile gear ratios for various tasks and riding conditions.
Easy switch into 2WD using a handlebar-mounted lever
Dual front hydraulic disc brakes
feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat
designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
LCD digital Instrumentation
includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lamps for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender
A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
Swingarm rear suspension system
with 170mm of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Fuel-injected 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine with cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler, built for more powerful and efficient performance.
- Fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts.
- The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS, Suzuki's well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- Functional and efficient semi-automatic 5-speed transmission.
- Independent front A-arm suspension. Swingarm rear suspension with unique dual shock absorbers delivering the comfort benefits of a fully independent suspension.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Torque-sensing limited slip differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- Sporty bodywork featuring sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Full floorboards with integrated, raised footpegs and ample drain holes.
- Large 16-liter fuel tank. Slim-shaped bodywork side covers around the fuel tank improve rider comfort.
- 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treated pattern for consistent traction in wet conditions and quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks. 4-liter underseat storage space, protected from the elements. Standard trailer hitch.
- Sturdy winch mount. Wiring conduit for winch wires provided.
KingQuad 400 FSi 4x4 Specifications
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled with SACS, OHC|
|Transmission||5-speed with semi-automatic clutch, High/Low range & reverse|
|Front Suspension||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Twin hydraulic disc brake, with lightweight piston calipers|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed rear drum brake|
|Fuel Capacity||16 LITRES|
|Warranty||3 years unlimited km|
|Seat Height||840 MM|
|Wet Weight||286 KG|
|Front Rack Load Carrying Capacity||30 KG|
|Rear Rack Load Carrying Capacity||60 KG|
|Maximum Towing Capacity On Uneven Ground||180 KG|
|Maximum Towing Capacity On Level Ground||450 KG|
|Maximum Vehicle Loading||172 KG|
* Special Ride Away Offer, While Stocks Last.