Kingquad 300 4X4
A Good Thing
Proof that good things come in small packages the Suzuki KingQuad 300, packs Suzuki's farm ATV technology and durability into a compact mid size four wheel drive.
Perfect for the farmers who want a machine with a low centre of gravity and comfortable ride the KingQuad boasts fully independent suspension, 210mm ground clearance and low seat height of 810mm.
The KingQuad 300 has an impressive 280cc single cylinder four stroke engine which is coupled to a transmission that offers high range , low range and super low range and the convenience of three drive modes of 2WD 4WD and front differential locked 4WD.
- 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine delivers abundant low- and mid- range torque.
- Built-in automatic cam chain tensioner. The camshaft is driven with a silent chain for quiet operation.
- Three drive modes: 2WD, 4WD and front differential locked 4WD.
- 3-speed sub-transmission with high, low and super-low ranges.
- 4-wheel independent suspension, with front double wishbones and rear diagonal swing axle. Wheel travels are 100mm in front and 125mm in the rear.
- Oil-damped shocks front and rear come with five-stage preload adjustment.
- Large 3,100 kcal/h-capacity oil cooler improves engine cooling, even during extended operation.
- Maintenance-free CDI electronic ignition.
- Electrics and air intake are mounted high to help avoid water contact.
- Multi purpose, carry-all Tool Box located in rear.
- Sturdy cargo racks, with 30kg front and 60kg rear carrying capacity. Heavy-duty trailer hitch.
KingQuad 300 4x4 Specifications
|Engine||Signle-cylinder, four-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Starter||Electric and recoil|
|Transmission||5 x 3 speed with Front Diff Lock and reverse|
|Front Suspension||Independent double wishbone, 5 way adjustable preload shocks|
|Rear Suspension||Independent diagonal swing axle, 5 way adjustable shocks|
|Front Brakes||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Rear Brakes||Enclosed drum|
|Fuel Capacity||12 LITRES|
|Warranty||3 year unlimited kilometres|
|Seat Height||810 MM|
|Wet Weight||273 KG|