KINGQUAD 500AXI 4x4 Power Steering
THE NEW KING
For MY19 the best 500cc Farm ATV just got better. The new generation KingQuad has been developed utilising feedback from Australian & New Zealand farmers to produce the toughest, best performing and most reliable workhorse on the market.
The new edgy and dynamic bodywork surrounds an impressive list of updates to the New King. The updated stronger frame with 25% thicker tubing, helps this ATV tackle just about any riding terrain. Towing capacity has been boosted to 600kg and now features a receiver type trailer hitch as standard. Steering has never been easier with a new, higher output Electronic Power Steering system and recalibrated front end geometry. The fully-independent suspension is fitted with new, gas-charged shock absorbers that feature 5-way pre-load adjustment to match the spring rate to the cargo load. The rear brake features a sealed oil-bathed multi-disc system which delivers strong and consistent stopping performance and is virtually maintenance free. A gate-styler lever makes it easy to select between L-H-N-R, simplified servicing and over 10 litres of storage make the new KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering the benchmark ATV for Australian Farms.
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine produces 28.50kW @ 6,500rpm with 46.0Nm of torque @ 5,500rpm and has delivers exceptional low-to-mid range torque.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low centre of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- A lightweight aluminium cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing, resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- Suzuki’s Advanced Fuel Injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency while delivering power consistently across the full rev-range, and improves engine starting in all conditions.
- High-capacity aluminium radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- Engine braking function has also been improved to boost rider’s confidence and comfort during downhill descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tyres are mounted on strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte-black finish.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- High-output, 3-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 17.5L fuel tank is positioned for a low centre of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap, which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
KINGQUAD 500AXI 4X4 POWER STEERING SPECIFICATIONS
|ENGINE||SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, DOHC, LIQUID-COOLED|
|TRANSMISSION||V-BELT, CVT AUTOMATIC, HI/LO RATIO, 2WD-4WD, FRONT DIFF LOCK|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||INDEPENDENT, DOUBLE WISHBONE, GAS CHARGED ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS|
|REAR SUSPENSION||INDEPENDENT, DOUBLE WISHBONE, GAS CHARGED ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS|
|FRONT BRAKES||TWIN 200MM DISCS WITH LIGHTWEIGHT CALIPERS|
|REAR BRAKES||SEALED OIL-BATHED, MULTI-DISC|
|FUEL CAPACITY||17.5 LITRES|
|WARRANTY||3 YEARS UNLIMITED KM|
|SEAT HEIGHT||920 MM|
|WET WEIGHT||324 KG|
|FRONT RACK LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||30 KG|
|REAR RACK LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||60 KG|
|MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY ON UNEVEN GROUND||180 KG|
|MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY ON LEVEL GROUND||600 KG|
|MAXIMUM VEHICLE LOADING||197 KG|